11.22.2007

5 Random/Weird Things About Me


oh...my...god.... lynn
why me >.< alrite...i've been tagged...and seriously, never thought of anything about myself in this aspect...maybe cos i dun care? :P (u count this as 1?)
to follow the rules

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names & links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

now here goes the 5.....

1. I play 1 game of pro evolution after i'm prepared to go work. But sometimes will be watching drama series if not playing. XD other than i'm late....

2. I'll put a side my watch and rings (if i got any) on both my hands when i'm using a laptop or desktop.

3. I'll always adjust the air-con on both side of my driving seat on me whenever i'm alone no matter it's raining or not, with the speaker volumn 12 and above.

4. I love playing games. always spend some of my time on playstation 2, Nitendo Wii and Computer games including online, I dunno why, but i just love playing games, i play games like silent hill, dead or alive, GTO, racing game like need for speed, soccer, basketball, bomberman, godfather, bla bla bla.... Recently playing CSI, Pro Evolution, Wii Sports and finally Counterstriking currently a regular late night activity.

5. I used to bring my son (which is a doll from ikea XD) to cinema inside my jacket while he watch the movie with me............ya...i know..WTH

Are you ready to get tagged???
Cai
Mel
GohAhMeng
Ju"wei"
Jarod :P

1 comment:

BracLynn said...

hehe!! because u're jacjac :P