4.08.2009

Mosque

I have not been browsing the old photo cd of mine long long ago, I took it out for sourcing some photos for my own "experiments" and it reminds me how "disobedient" being a college student.

We were doing a project of Islamic Building... and were told to contribute several Islamic related photos. To produce the photos, we gather a few friends to have a "mosque" visiting trip together.
As we know, there are many mosque in KL, a few famous mosque cant be reach with "LRT", they are distance away, lucky enough to have local friends who drive....went to a couple of them, Jalan Duta mosque, mosque in Putrajaya, Masjid Jamek etc.

I wasnt really into photography when i was in college, i think i hate it, i felt it was troublesome, and felt i has got no sense in choosing a good photo too.... so i hate it, altho i enjoy the darkroom processing =P

I dont remember i took any nice islamic buildings photo, cos i dont even have em in my HD. XD.... after a few days trip, all i got is this......
..
..
...
...
....
.......
...........
..................
..........................
....................................
...........................................
......................................................
.................................................................

The kitten in Masjid Jamek

No comments: