3.26.2009

Do not flatter me.

I know if you are lying or not...
with your gesture, i see the truth....


u seems nice and draw closer....
i dont feel pain but i foreseen it.


After what you did and how you act...
No one else know better than I do.


You ran tru me,
but I see thru you.


You were hungry
You were greedy...
you want more and you know
i can give u the best u desire.


But i'm always self protective...
cause i know the best.


....................



Tuan Tuan...Yuan Yuan
STOP BITING ME
AND I'M NOT TASTY!!!!
:d

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's the reason why I think I'm not suitable of raising hedgehogs/hamster... cause they bite!!! @"@

JacJacJac™ said...

lol...
tell me anythg with teeth doesnt bite?

Anonymous said...

false teeth LOL

-pp-

cc said...

my cats last time doesn't bite me, but they scratched me with their sharp nails... lol