3.19.2009

Meow...

This is a very handsome cat i recently met... :D he's very friendly......
I never keep cats...but there's always cats around my neighborhood... comes and goes...sometimes, i dont even know where they go.... unless they belongs to my kopitiam's neighbor that i'll be able to track them :P
I've met some friendly MiMi once awhile...when i mean friendly...i mean they dont kacau beauty at all :) and they come near me once i wave or call them..... not much of such quality cats..but one is enough...

Weeks ago i was playing with the handsome Tom above...he even jump to my lap and let me cuddle him... *cute
My bro said... u've been playing cats since u're a kid..now u still playing... :P
yea, in fact, i love playing with cats...even stray cats... i remember i've got a photo when i was 2-3 years old, i was standing wide and a cat was below me, as if i was trying to sit on it :P....
i always love animals, mammals especially... each of them got this individual characteristic that you could understand...and of cos some are defensive and stay away from human most of the time, but....well....the odds are there..

Keeping pets isnt as easy as abc for me....i got stages to get tru.... 1st, my dad :) 2nd, places....3rd... my time....
With the breakthrough of my pet list, the hedgehogs.... it surprised me when she's pregnant. I saw at least 3 babies in the nest now... i couldn't be sure, might be more or less.... but they looks & sound healthy... ^^ I'm looking forward to take a good look at them next week.... The Mother is doing well...healthy and she's a damn good mother... i mean, she took good care of her kids :D she hide them before she leave her nest, she flip the board of the box to hide them underneath so they wont crawl out the nest or they wont be seen :) smart!!

The mother was stretching her legs outside the nest box often these days, and i'd spend sometime with her, she licks my palm and i receive bites after that @.@ ouch... but this is just part of their actions u gotta endure from hedgies.... *hehe... as for daddy hedgehog, he is extremely lazy...he spend most of the time sleeping... and i guess he's a bit scared after i took him out for a "walk" :D so now he saw me, hide is the only thing he do...haha..unless i lure him with his favorite meal worms.








and this...is the photo i mention ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

扎馬步???!? LOL

Anonymous said...

walauyeh bully pregnant cat!! see the cat u going to "sit" on it, stomach so big la.... yoooo since kid u bully cat o..... hahaha

-pp-