1.19.2008

Just Not My Day~~

Okay.....yesterday sux....
first...i was locked outside the office for two and a half hours.....
I went down to da pao some food.....lucky i bring MeiMei down... back with my food....the deco door JUST WONT OPEN!!!!
ok...i thought my boss got the rest of the keys for the back door then, and i was lucky i brought my phone down....i got the key for the gates, but not the inner door....called my boss...waited him for more than half an hour..i enjoy my food at the staircase while waiting....
then...he's back..with some keys that doesnt work....ok..fine...i call my bro for the number of some store that fix broken lock....ok..call...it was around 1pm and he said he only comes after lunch....
ok..fine..my boss gotta go, i gotta wait...playing with MeiMei....playing with Hp...listen to the song....waited..waited and waited... 2.30pm...the guy call me...asking am i here and he's just about to come over -.-"" bloody hell...so ok.....by the time my phone is running out of battery already... oh great.. but the misunderstanding between the guy and my boss causes him here with wrong tools and wrong new lock..LOL
spent another half and hour to open the door...i mean..to broke the lock...
spent another half to fix a new one...and tada~ done...
ok...continues my job...
i was in the middle of sending some files to fren and suddenly realizing something's wrong...somethings wrong with the pc... the hidden file wont show...and oh great...i think it got infected by somethg... i run spyware doctor...A-ha~ detected worms....deleted it....but it still there.... where the hell the virus come from? i din notice it until i was unable to open my usb or was it from my usb? if it's from my usb, where the hell i got it from my usb? my home pc's clean, my laptop's clean, my bro's pc clean, other pc in office clean....i only can put the blame on the bloody arsehole chee.... his usb is full of rubbish... guess he must have downloaded some "stuffs" with this bloody brontox.... i cant see hidden file, i cant run task manager i cant search anti virus program...and for whole bloody 2 hours i thought it was Kavo as wat i describe to my bro..he thought it was Kavo... and he gave me those files for Kavo...all deosnt works... until i told him i saw a txt file name BacaBro!! in the C directory...

damn....what a Friday....not my day...

and today....i come in with my weapons... the "Penawar.exe"...it's good..it tooks me 3 minutes to get rid of the virus...but i have to reformat my thumbdrive so that it's all clean and i guess i've lost pretty much of my files as i dare not back it up..lol..
Immediately download AVG and by scanning it (it's still scanning, that causes me dare not plug in my phone for photo transfer...or else u'd see how meimei was outside with me...LOL) so far i've got 42 threats....for god sake 42 and starting to detect it from D drive as well...omg...i guess the virus is in there for long.... sigh...virus...

2 comments:

BracLynn said...

=-----=" sounds like a real 5h1tty day.. I hope you're feeling muchhhhh better now... poor jac!

Aliciaks said...

ya i agree... Last Friday sux