6.06.2008

A new Header!!


Hey look, it's a new header..... lol...

Yea, i find it a bit stupid cos i'm actually posting it in this same blog of some same look with the new look....hahahaha... but it's fun :P
I was designing my own namecard while i come out with this image "DIP"
it reminds me of "DEEP" when we use to call Fung Yien....cos she's "DEEP" "DEEP"....lol
She's always too "deep" for us to understand or too "deep" for her to understand us... haha...
anyway, it obviously means - Design - Illustration and - Photography....the 3 elements of my life.
A bit "sleepless" these nights, maybe the job is taking too much of my thoughts and time.... sigh...not tat i din wanna sleep, eventhough i've done what i should have done, but i'm still spending nights and nights laying on the bed with my eyes close but my brains running tru mountains and seas......as usual, my sky only turns blue when it's "DONE" and "GONE", it means unless it's out with finishing touches or else...i'm still with my favorite grey skies..... eshhhh!!! gonna be taking quite some time...... I wish it's a good start!!

No comments: