6.06.2008

All Joy - 大家樂

I went out for Lunch with my dad yesterday..... we always have problem thinking what to eat and where to eat..... and we saw this one shop opposite the street, "all joy -大家樂" the name it is......the moment we walk inside, it was extremely warm in there, i looked around, they have 2 aircons - off, at least 2 ceiling fans - on and extremely quiet inside. 2 table occupied on our right, and we took a seat straight forward.

My dad ordered a tomato sauce beehoon and teh o....and i ordered pork ribs rice and three layer teh c peng.... the waiter walks to the kitchen "one teh o peng and one three layer teh c peng" said him.... my dad look at me.... :swt:

My dad had a good laugh on what i ordered....
this is how it looks like.....
..........................................
...................................
.............................
.........................
...................
..............
...........
.......
....
..
.


haha... blacklisted!!

No comments: