6.14.2008

Games Games Games

What can i say.....
The topic recently most definitely these kind of Time Management Game....
Started with this Burger Shop when my bro save it to my desktop and told me to play....finished the normal Story Mode and half way to the alien stages in Expert Mode..... But i got bored few weeks later, but after i finish a few episode of Mysteryville and started to challenge perfect scoring....why? cos i found out the Hall of fame and started to collect more trophies... LOL
After finishing burger shop with all trophies earned... I began looking for other new games... lol introduced by Cca.... Diner Dash 2...a bit short but quite a nice game...lol... since there's no trophies or hall of fame...not interested for a perfect scoreboard... :P
and this is the Diner Dash Flo On The Go....when i reached this 6th chapter in last stage...... damn...how could that be possible to score 34000...i still havnt figure it out how to... they've added flo's closet to this version and more quakes and lights out plus....picky customers.....
So... leave that for now and i might someday figure out how to solve it..lol
so "Carrie the Caregiver 2 - Preschool" is next.... this is a very cute game....taking care of kids.... the sound... oh yeah, Carrie has a blog too and wow...she use iPhone neh...lol...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!The Carrie caregiver looks cute, I should download it too!lol!I'm sick of making burger for the aliens...what the heck is a triple bacon w/tomato&lettuce!It's insane, I kept thinking about the burger sequence when I'm laying on bed at night...HAHA...

JacJacJac™ said...

No...it's triple bacon w/ tomato& cheese and salad sauce.... LOL...me 2...i use keep thinking the sequence... especially alien and the business man: fries, coke and cheese burger, fixed menu,lol

JacJacJac™ said...

weird that the thinking process only happens be4 i fall asleep
lol

Anonymous said...

same with me...I give up playing them few days ago...too tired... Now I stick with my DS with taiko game! xD