2.02.2008

Shit~~~

SHIT....
yes...shit...
I've got a fren, who likes to chat SHIT with me...when i mean SHIT, i really mean SHIT as in...SHIT...
this fren likes to tell me whenever this fren wanna go shit...and after the shit session, telling me how good and how bad is it...how smelly or how smell-less it is...so...i call this fren the shit fren...
and today, we chat about shit as usual....but shit fren have not shit today...and we come to a conclusion that...
"shitting is always like when it's about to come, you cant get a nice seat, and when you cannot shit, the most comfortable toilet is just right in front of u"
Ok, This is will my quote of the day...Shit....
Cheers~ Tada~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[It's either you have the feel but you got no chance; or you have the chance but you've got no feel...]

quoted from the shit master

BracLynn said...

=------=""""