2.14.2008

Walk...



Okay....this is a bit late..but...who cares....

This year Padungan's New Year Fair stall has been reduced again..lol... now only started from Tao. which is... 2-3 streets shorter.... why? u all know why......

we found a nice sio bee stall there on sunday be4 CNY. So my dad ask me to walk down for more on the monday...... so i walked beauty down... LOL...yea, my bro started like..."huh? bring beauty there, dont want la, u can meh? bla bla bla bla....."

imagine beauty this old and jogged all the way down to end of Padungan... LOL.... and this is how she look after the walk...lol...
and oh ya, mei mei spend her CNY with me....brought her home cos boss going back hometown for CNY and no one will "entertain" her so...lol.. she stayed at my place with beauty bullying her...lol...so...this photo taken on the day i sent her back to office and obviously she hasnt been sleeping well since she went to my place..lol..always be paying attention where i go and where beauty go...so that beauty wont ambush her...hahaha... poor mei mei

No comments: