5.11.2009

Monster Hunter Encyclopedia

Well, this is new sets of figures to my collection.... seriously, I never play this game, i like the whole packaging of the figures itselves. 4 +1 sets. it means, when u finish collecting 4 sets, u get another figure by combining parts in each sets to a new monster. There's a booklet on the cover, introducing the games, the sketches of the games and the species.
I like the finishing of the figures which is one of the finest work ever in my collections!!(yeah, how sad.)

The Sketches
Set 4, cute kitties.....
This sets of Monster hunter encyclopedia is done by the famous Japanese Sculpture Takayuki Takeya 竹谷隆之.
The inside

looks like Dragon Ball's 貓仙人.
nice palm/broom???nicely done. colors are very details and i'm sure the artist has got perfect skills.below is the little dinosaur.....weird, it ends up my favorite set.Green Dragon
The final set.And the whole 4+1 sets. LOL.
Each set comes with 2 little human figure.....the hunters?

No comments: