2.23.2009

Guyver? Guyer? or....wat liao ah....

I took a day painting this figure....seriously, i dont even know the name of this figure.... i'm just into the process of making it :D.... my brother bought this acrylic figure long long time ago.... but he neglected him.... I volunteer to paint it and.... bought some new acrylic paint the next day discovering this "silver" paint.

At first, i thought I've made the wrong decision buying the silver paint cos when I painted it on the yellow surface, it's transparent... damn it.... until i apply it on the painted surface, it was amazing!!! metalic it is~~~

The original is suppose to be black and brown, i change the black parts to blue....cos...i like blue... ^^
The parts..... the leg behind, it's plain blue.....above pic...all painted~~~
the leg, first and raw layer...
after paint!done. The metalic look is so cool.... I'm quite happy with the outcome...altho i dun really like the figure XD but but but.....the paint nice leh.... ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... look so shiny...