12.10.2008

The Triangle (2005)


I think this is the first time ever for me to watch a 5 hours duration movie.....

I was attracted by the story when i saw this trailer, the mysterious Bermuda Triangle.... this movie is wicked....
4 professionals being hired with 5 Million each to search the answer of missing planes and vessels occurred in the Bermuda Triangle... Hallucinations and being in a different timeline at the same time, hallucinations are no more hallucinations, they are real....
I wonder if it's real for the real bermuda..... I'm curious......
The witness of 2nd world war pilots and Columbus ship & crews..... the old lady who was 2 hours ago a 6 years old girl..... Wicked...

What is the real explanation to Bermuda Triangle?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...sounds very attracting to me...feels like watching it!! But now I can't... :(