12.11.2008

Photos

Date: 21/11/1991
Sarawakians.....you know where this is????

my mum had this hobby taking pictures...She was a very good photographer.... thanks to her, lots and lots of memory can be found from boxes of photos.... some was taken even before i was born. Above pic is Kuching Waterfront while it was under construction, i think we was at Riverside (currently Crowne)............i even have the Photos of Ang Cheng Ho building while it was being demolish with explosive.........

and of cos... my dad's shop before renovation.
this is the window on the right, my grandpa actually design the platform for the tea display... there's a hole on each sides,supporting the L shape metal board....yea, a bit difficult to imagine, but cai you still remember? i like it when it was close, the wooden window and pane.....classic.... but my dad doesnt like the idea keeping the old style renovated, so we got a whole new look instead.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember all these!! Esp. your shop! Actually after the renovation, sometimes I walk pass your store I still sort of remember the old look, like the two pieces of wooden door (white?blue?) that u need to flip open to get out from the door every morning, i feel it really has the kind of classic chinese movie feel