9.26.2008

woo la


After a week plus of bzbzbzbzbz..... finally....back here :)
i always found tones of webby, interesting one, bookmarking them...and save it for the next night or next day. but the weird thing is, everytime i sat in front of my monitor, i've got xN things to do.....i never get to open a single webby to read thru and it will stay in my bookmark forever. lols. so i never get to read them at all....damn...i hate it, but there's nthg i can fight over some stuffs on my desktop other than "firefox"

I accidentally loaded this one single video in youtube 2 days ago. "dumpling eating competition" it looks like a bunch of friends (most of them angmo) sitting outside a dumpling stall...ordered hundreds of dumpling.6-8 of the boys challenge to eat as much dumpling as possible in 12 mins or so.... and the weird thing is, that particular video brought me back to birmingham......it reminds me of the winter of birmingham...which i really miss it now.... i dunno why...i dunno why it reminds me to the winter in birm. not any brummie, not any dumplings..... i just love winter. altho it freezed me a lot.... but i just love it. imagine the cold bed u sleep in at night.....the next morning.....it's still cold... then, u'll know exactly how nice it is inside our warm bed everymorning,maybe u've always know that....

No comments: