8.20.2009

Jambu

I had a very satisfying dinner@Jambu with my friends last month. (my bad, didnt blog it out earlier) We planned to go pizza, but we weren't lucky enough as a fact that the pizza shop was close... (didnt open after since)

ok, after we pick a nice corner, beverage ordered, we ran down the menu picking each of us a main course, then we started to go tru Tapas, salad and so on.... Was it 8 or 9 dishes that we actually ordered? 9!!!! big portion food.... The quality of the food is absolutely superb. I love many things from there, the mussles, the creamy bread (forgotten the name) with mushrooms on it....*drooling.... the ceasar salad, the nachos.... Oh~ My~ GOD!!!!!

We got ourselves so full even before our MAIN COURSE serve. Can you imagine how we ended? yeah...deep xxxx.....

But it was really satisfying.... Such a pain in the wallet, but i think my taste buds are loving it. haha
Enjoy the pictures





Alright, this is a bad time, now i realise how bad it is posting food before lunch...
it's killing!!!!

7 comments:

cc said...

omg... now I'm going to endure my simple lunch after looking at this?.... I also want something wrap in tortillas like that! I also want nachos and cheese! I want pita bread pita bread!!!

cc said...

too hungry till i hv a typo...
*now = how

lol

JacJacJac™ said...

望梅止渴 can?

cc said...

not enough lah...
hahahahaha...
enough for you meh? don't u just want to go there again asap?
lol

Anonymous said...

how much u spend jac for this extravaganza meal??? everything looks so big and full....

-mel-

Anonymous said...

heard tat jambu food is nice but expensif.... hhmm.. c whn we hv another gathering thr, celebrating someting ok?

-pp-

JacJacJac™ said...

Mel: erm...3 person about 200.

yes sure pp, it is very nice. just that we gotta plan a bit for wat to order...than if it's 3-4 pax is ok la, about RM20-30 maybe...