7.02.2009

Is this it?

It has been awhile since i last posted. Things has got so different, and schedule since the "sudden death" of my freelance career..... (are you thinking of Michael? ?)
Good things come to those who wait!
I dont remember where I see this phrase repeatedly use... a game maybe... i just couldnt recall..
I've missed a few chances of interviews and meetings... but it turns out to be a lucky delay.... I found something even better....or should i say i was found.
Ever since that day, my life turn downside up again. I've got so many things to post, I've thought of so many things, I've watched so many movies, but I've got no time to sit down and type a proper blog. Not to mention so many games I took in FB.... lol, i've got no more time to grind on it... I have to cut down my games, i couldnt frag all night, i couldnt plant and plow whole noon, i couldnt shop in pet society; i couldnt share how nice my hedgehogs are doing, i couldnt show my pretty beauty's photos...becos i need more time....whilst i'm trying to give my extra time priority to "sleep".

SO, is this it? the end of my blog?





























































NO WAY.
I will be back!!!

No comments: