6.05.2009

Mollies.

Oh yes, Tuan Tuan has once again gave birth....to six babies
Sad to say that already have 2 that cannot make it. I hope i can get as much healthy as possible....
meanwhile.... my aquarium side..........

I got an aquarium with Molly fish and another with Discus. Introducing my fishes = Molly. ( as shown in pictures)hmm...this is how a Molly Fish looks like. ... :P we bought 4 at 1st the dalmations, then we tot it's too little for this big tank...so we bought another 4 = 8 Mollies....
but now....only 4 surviving......3 dalmations and 1 orange one.. (dunno wat u call it)
anyway, cut all the craps short....
it was yesterday when i was looking at the aquarium, i found babies Mollies!!!!
what a surprise~~~
This...seems like the 1st time i manage to get my fishes give birth...
they are tiny, too tiny for the lens...lol
i tried to get a photo of them...but..nah......
hope they grew up well too...finger cross!!


1 comment:

cc said...

They're absolutely adorable! Cool! And your pic... just like any other I found on the magazine... haha, love the fish! Hope both your baby fish and baby hedgehog grow well!