8.02.2008

WHAT IS THAT!!!

Ok.....i think my LCD or my graphic card or some parts of my computer system life is coming to an end now..... these are the things i saw in game in certain angle.....sometimes when u move around, things like this appear:
or this:
and this....
yes...it totally block my view.....how to shoot? and last nite i saw this...... smudge????
BLINDED
and the last map i played, this nice radar appear....
but i like these two the most...... LOL

nice shade.....
i tried restarting steam, restarting pc, restarting everythg....but still same.....weird.....

WHAT HAPPEN!!!!! can anyone tell me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, it's time to change your monitor! lol

JacJacJac™ said...

if it's just my monitor.....easy lo... LOL...

Anonymous said...

Why? It's more than just monitor? :o

JacJacJac™ said...

dunno le, most of them said it's my graphic card.... now i changed config and seems ok wor....lol...